Skye Avionics offers avionics modifications, engineering, installation, testing, repairs, and servicing for avionics and airframe electrical systems.
Our skilled team is available when and where you need it most. We offer onsite installations and AOG (Aircraft On Ground) support. At Skye Avionics, we are committed to getting the job done right, with minimal downtime or inconvenience for our customers.
Special Mission Aircraft:
Our experience with special mission aircraft includes FLIR and surveillance systems. We have been entrusted to work in highly secure areas and support the Maritime Surveillance Program of BC.
Skye Avionics Services include:
- 406 ELT (Emergency Locator Transmitters) testing, installation, and re certification.Altimeter testing and installation Pitot-static system and installation
- Transponder/Encoder testing and installation
- ADS-B Installation and Testing
- Battery capacity testing
- Airframe rewiring (Dehavilland Beaver, Cessna, Bell Helicopters, Eurocopter, Robinson)
- Glass cockpit retrofits
- Custom requests, designs, and installations
- Radio repairs (we are authorized to perform bench repairs on NAT, AEM, Technisonic, and GARMIN products)
Do you have a list of requirements and don’t know where to start? The skilled team at Skye Avionics can find the solution, whether it is an existing system or a new one designed specifically for your needs.
From pre-made kits for easy customer installation, to in-depth glass cockpit retrofits, custom packages to airframe rewiring, Skye Avionics delivers excellent service from the engineering stages through to the completion. For more information about engineering, testing, on-site installations, servicing, and repairs for helicopters, general aviation, experimental aircraft, home-builders, or home-built aircraft, contact Skye Avionics today!