Honest, Reliable, Quality – We Are Avionics.
- ADS-B Sales and Installations
- Glass Cockpit Sales and Installations
- 406 ELT Sales, Testing, Battery Changes, Programming, Installations
- Transponder and Encoder Testing
- Altimeter and Pitot Static Testing
- AOG Support
- Autopilot Sales and Installations
- Drafting and Engineering
- Contract Labor Support
Avionics has never before been changing so fast. With new mandates and new technology you can trust Skye Avionics to provide state-of-the-art solutions for modern aircraft.
Our highly specialized team travels world-wide and includes factory trained technicians familiar with Garmin G1000, G600, G500 as well as other avionics systems. We are dedicated to quality and education and our strict quality assurance program means you’re in good hands, wherever and whenever you need it.
Our services include
- Custom Designs and Installation
- Glass Cockpit Retrofits
- Airframe rewiring including Dehavilland Beaver, Cessna, Bell, Eurocopter, and Sikorsky and special mission aircraft.
- RVSM and Transponder, Pitot Static Tests
- 406 ELT Programming and Testing
For a reliable and knowledgeable avionic support team, call us today and we will get your project off the ground.
- Drop Cord Manufacturer – Toughest Drop Cords on the Market, Built to Last!
- Factory Trained Technicians
Our Technicians Travel Worldwide
For all your avionics needs contact us today!
- Dzus or box mount
- Numerous portable radios supported
- Easy integration using Cobham RT-7000 or AA34 Interface
- Full operation of handheld through aircraft system
- Fully supported
- Engineering available for unique system integration
- Quick disconnects
- DO-160 Tested
Setting the standard for portable radio connectivity
The SAL-7000 and SAL-7010 Kit have established the standard for connecting portable radios. Combined with Cobham Aerospace RT-7000 radio provides a system that solves numerous communication issues.
A common scenario is working with a number of different agencies all with different frequencies and encryption codes. This solution provides effective and secure communication between all parties when it counts the most. And with the ease of use it reduces pilot and crew workloads.
Having the RT-7000 paired with the SAL-7000 radio interface further expands the capabilities in adding 2 portable radios into the aircraft system which can be managed by the RT-7000. This is a great solution for inter-agency communication when another agencies personnel jump into your aircraft, once again ensuring reliable, clear communications when a mission is in motion.
Cable assemblies are a quick disconnect, allowing fast integration of a portable radio.
Next generation real-time satellite tracking.
Spidertracks is a world leader in satellite tracking devices for aircraft. Designed and built in New Zealand, Spiders continue to push the standard of real-time aircraft tracking. Spidertracks’ partnership with the Iridium network allows our Spiders to track an aircraft over every inch of the globe from takeoff to landing.
- Two Way Communication
- Low Cost of Operation
- Iridium Network
- Real-time tracking from any connected device
- Automatic flight alerts
- Automatic SOS
Skye Avionics is the Exclusive Canadian Stocking Distributor