- Project 25 U.S. Forest Service compliant airborne VHF/FM transceiver
- Digital or conventional analog FM communications on every currently available channel from 136 to 174 MHz within the VHF/FM band
- Drop-in replacement for existing Technisonic and NPX radio sets
- Capable of multimode operation at 12.5 kHz analog* and Project 25 12.5 kHz digital modulation on a channel-by-channel basis
- Two Channel Synthesized Guard receiver
- Up to 230 non-volatile memory channels
- USB upload/download function allows operator to program all radios via a PC
- Panel mounted (standard Dzus)
- Replaces the TDFM-136A
The TDFM-136B transceiver is capable of analog and digital communications on every available channel in the General Service VHF High Band (136 to 174 MHz). It is also capable of multi mode operation in the 25 KHz analog, 12.5 KHz analog, and Project 25 12.5 KHz modulation on a channel by channel basis. All features (including operating frequency) are available and can be programmed from the front panel. The TDFM-136B can display channel, nomenclature and operating frequency for both main and guard channel simultaneously.
The TDFM-136B is a Project 25 compliant upgrade of the standard TDFM-136 which was becoming difficult to build due to parts obsolescence. All features of the standard TDFM-136 are retained in the TDFM-136B and all operating functions are identical. The TDFM-136B is plug and pin compatible with the legacy TFM-138B and standard TDFM-136.
Skye Avionics Services
Rebuild, Repair & Restore
You can trust the Skye Avionics Team to exceed your expectations.