The PM1000II panel mounted, four-channel intercom gains the benefits of PS Engineering’s 27 years of design excellence. This popular panel mount has advanced features found in only more expensive competitor’s units. Some of its best features include:
- Pilot isolate, crew isolate, and dual entertainment sources allow full flexibility, even giving pilots the option to feed monaural music to the passengers and allow them to chat among themselves without disturbing the front seats. (Note: crew isolate and dual music requires the 11920 model)
- Soft Mute circuitry is our standard-setting solution for managing the music volume levels against radio reception and transmission.
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires the pilot’s headset to the aircraft radio in the event of disrupted power or related failure.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures that only the person pressing the PTT will be heard over the radio. A red transmit light is illuminated when a PTT is pressed — this also serves as a “stuck-mic” indicator.
- Independent intercom volume settings do not affect radio equipment volume levels, allowing better control over communications.
- An optional digital recorder can provide up to one minute of storage of radio receptions. A continuous loop recorder, it does not record “dead air time”, giving the pilots an option to store up to 16 messages at any one time.
Skye Avionics Services
Rebuild, Repair & Restore
You can trust the Skye Avionics Team to exceed your expectations.