Skye Avionics provides state-of-the-art solutions for modern aircraft. Based on Vancouver Island, our highly specialized team travels world-wide and includes factory trained technicians familiar with Garmin G1000, G600, G500 as well as other avionics systems. We are dedicated to quality and education and our strict quality assurance program means you’re in good hands, wherever and whenever you need it.
Our services include
- Custom Designs and Installation
- Glass Cockpit Retrofits
- Airframe rewiring including Dehavilland Beaver, Cessna, Bell, Eurocopter, and Sikorsky and special mission aircraft.
- RVSM and Transponder, Pitot Static Tests
- 406 ELT Programming and Testing
For a reliable and knowledgeable avionic support team, call us today and we will get your project off the ground.
- Drop Cord Manufacturer – Toughest Drop Cords on the Market, Built to Last!
- Factory Trained Technicians
Our Technicians Travel Worldwide
For all your avionics needs contact us today!
Skye Avionics News:
Skye Avionics is pleased to announce that we have been nominated for the 2016 Campbell River Chamber of Commerce Business Award of Distinction in the
We are pleased to announce that Skye Avionics is now an authorized distributor of Stephan/H flight suits. Stephan/H is a North American supplier of technical