The PM3000 stereo panel mount intercom packs a lot in a small space. And with the updated “A” model (four place only) it adds capability not found in any other panel mounted intercom!
Just take a look:
- The four place stereo intercom (11931A) provides Pilot Isolate (ISO) allowing the pilot to concentrate on flying the airplane while the others on board can communicate with each other and listen to great hi-fi stereo music.
- The 11931A provides two un-switched inputs allowing the connection of audio sources like Angle of Attack (AOA) or Terrain Avoidance alerts.
- The 11931A’s single music input is a differential input, effectively eliminating ground loop noise from the music source. (no alternator whine from differing power ground potentials).
- Power (PWR) and Transmit (XMT) LED intensity is adjustable from aircraft’s lighting control rheostat.
- The six place version (11932) adds the Crew function. (crew on one intercom channel and passengers on a separate channel. A second stereo entertainment input is included allowing the passengers listen to their own source. NOTE: The 11932 does NOT have unswitched inputs
- A single squelch control knob for multiple squelch circuits provides simplified operation as well as making the intercom one of the quietest to use, even in the noisiest of airplanes.
- Soft Mute circuitry is our standard-setting solution for managing the music volume levels against radio reception and transmission. Once you stop talking, Soft Mute gradually returns the music to its original volume.
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires the pilot’s headset to the aircraft radio in the event of disrupted power or related failure.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures that only the person pressing the PTT will be heard over the radio. A red transmit light is illuminated when a PTT is pressed — this also serves as a “stuck-mic” indicator.
- The intercom volume does not effect the aircraft radio volume, and the pilot has the ability to control the audio level of the intercom independently from the audio level of the aircraft radio.
- An optional digital recorder can provide up to one minute of storage of radio receptions. A continuous loop recorder, it does not record “dead air time”, giving the pilots an option to store up to 16 messages at any one time.
With the PM3000, you get PS Engineering’s renown quality and many years of trouble-free operation. And music fidelity that rivals even the best aviation headsets available.
Skye Avionics Services
Wire Harness Manufacturing
Sheet Metal Manufacturing
Rebuild, Repair & Restore
You can trust the Skye Avionics Team to exceed your expectations.