The Latest Evolution in Wrist-worn GPS Flight Navigation
- Premium GPS aviator watch with dynamic color mapping, NEXRAD weather, automatic flight logging and alerts for course deviations, pattern altitudes and more
- Synchronize with your avionics for enhanced GPS navigation and mapping data
- Smart notifications help you keep in touch on the go, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate, activity profiles, fitness tracking and more
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with audio panel or headset (sold separately) equipped with Bluetooth® technology for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 18 hours in GPS mode (depending on settings)
Aviator Style, Midsize Dial
Featuring a midsize (47 mm) form factor with a silver titanium bezel and scratch-resistant domed sapphire crystal lens, the D2 Delta model is built for extra-rugged durability in demanding environments. With a rich array of color mapping, weather, waypoint reference and flight logging features, you can count on reliable on-wrist situational reference and backup navigation in your cockpit. Then, between flights, you can use the latest sport watch features — including Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate monitoring, daily activity tracking², training metrics and more — to keep up with your personal fitness goals. For these intense activities, each D2 Delta version comes with a soft, flexible black silicone sports band, offering easy Quickfit® band replacement without tools. And wherever you travel, smart notifications¹ (emails, text messages, alerts and more) can display on the watch to help you stay in the know while on the go.
Enhanced Cockpit Connectivity
For even more work-saving convenience, you can add our Flight stream 150 wireless gateway (sold separately) to your cockpit avionics system, allowing you to use our Connext® technology to stream information between your compatible Garmin GPS navigator and your D2 Delta watch. The synced GPS position data enables even more precise mapping detail on your watch. Plus, using a data field display, you can stream other information — such as altitude, airspeed, outside air temperature and more — onto your D2 Delta in real time.
Weather with Radar Overlay
For at-a-glance updates on the weather, D2 Delta works wirelessly with your compatible smartphone to keep you informed. You can access location-based meteorological reports (METARs) and terminal forecast (TAF) information — including winds, visibility, precipitation, cloud cover, temperature, dew point, barometric pressure and more. A quick “hot key” shortcut — pressing Direct-to and Down keys — brings up high-resolution radar graphics (NEXRAD), overlaid on the moving map. So, you can easily access the data you need for weather trend awareness and smart preflight decision-making.
Flight Logging Is Automatic
With wireless connectivity to your smartphone, the D2 Delta series can make quick work of flight logging and other record keeping tasks. During takeoff, the watch will detect your aircraft’s change in altitude and automatically initiate the logbook function — recording date, duration, total flight time and route. Then after your flight is complete, it will sync this logbook data via your smartphone to flyGarmin.com® and the Garmin Pilot app for safekeeping.
In The Box
- D2 Delta aviator watch with brown leather band
- Black silicone watch band
- Trial subscription of Garmin Pilot™ app
- Charging/data cable
Skye Avionics Services
Wire Harness Manufacturing
Sheet Metal Manufacturing
Rebuild, Repair & Restore
You can trust the Skye Avionics Team to exceed your expectations.