Aspen Avionics EFIS
Skye Avionics brings you the Aspen Avionics Evolution Pro 1000 PFD (Primary Flight Display) EFIS display technology which is a perfect fit for aircraft panels, with robust AHRS features and the latest in solid-state technology.
Unparalleled reliability and accuracy make every mission safer. Breakthrough pricing makes EFIS display technology available for a fraction of the cost of traditional EFIS systems.
The Aspen Avionics PFD Pro 1000 delivers enhanced safety, reduced pilot workload and the flexibility to expand as your needs grow. The Pro 1000 PFD is part of the Evolution Flight Display series, which can provide full PFD redundancy and many additional capabilities.
The innovative Evolution form factor installs easily in existing helicopter instrument panels and eliminates bulky remote boxes and heavy wiring.
PFD Pro 1000 Link
The Aspen Avionics Pro 1000 is the perfect addition to expand on your existing avionics and retrofit your flight instruments, or for a complete flight panel and avionics overhaul. For a custom design and solution the Skye Avionics Team can help you navigate all the options and find a solution that fits your needs and budget.
EFD1000 Pro Features:
- Lowest price full- featured glass panels for GA retrofit
- Advanced EFIS six-pack replacement
- The only upgradable PFD-only EFIS on the GA market
- Works with your panel’s existing avionics — nearly every GPS or nav radio
- Broadest autopilot/ flight director support
- Optional terrain, traffic, and weather
- Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision
- Expandable and upgradable
- Easiest installation
- Lightest weight
- Award-winning customer service
- No-nonsense warranty
- Airspeed and altitude tapes
- Integral altitude alerter
- Slaved directional gyro with heading bug
- Base map with flight plan legs and waypoints, curved flight paths(1), and nearby navaids
- GPS flight plan map views: 360º & ARC
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed(1)
- Integral Air Data Computer and Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760×400 TFT active matrix LCD display (140 pixels/inch)
- (1) With compatible GPS navigators.
The Evolution flight displays are innovative, modular system components that slide into existing 3-inch instrument holes in any instrument panel. A universal bracket provides easy surface mounting. The system can optionally be flush mounted. This unique design dramatically reduces installation time and cost.
The modular Evolution platform allows for easy expansion. The integrated displays mount side-by-side in one, two, and three display configurations for supreme flexibility and upgradability.
Overall Dimensions 3.50” W x 7.00”H x 4.15”D
Weight 2.9 lbs. with mounting bracket
Display Type 6.0” Diagonal TFT Active Matrix LCD
Backlight High Intensity White LED
Operating Temp -20°C to +55°C
Storage Temp -55°C to +85°C
Max Operating Altitude (unpress.) 35,000 ft.
Cooling Integral Fan
Max Humidity 95% at 50°C
Input Voltage +9 to +32 Volts DC
Max Current 2.4 Amps @ 28 Vdc / 4.8 Amps @ 14 Vdc
ARINC 429 Inputs 5 Low Speed
ARINC 429 Outputs 1 Low Speed
RS-232 Inputs 5
RS-232 Outputs 3
Pitot / Static Quick Connect
FAA and EASA Technical Standard Orders
TSO/ETSO: C2D, C3D, C4C, C6D, C8D, C10B, C106, C113
RTCA DO-178B Level C