Aspen Avionics Introduces Evolution MAX flight displays
Featuring innovative, customer-inspired safety and operational features, plus new electronics and latest generation aviation glass
Same patented design allows current Aspen Evolution owners to affordably upgrade to the MAX display series without unit replacement.
At EAA AirVenture, Aspen Avionics introduced the latest generation of Evolution Flight Displays, the Evolution MAX series of primary flight (PFD) and multi-function displays (MFD).
The Evolution 1000 Pro MAX brings the latest generation of display technology and capabiity that bridge the avionics technology gap. With new glass and the latest generation processors, MAX offers a vibrant display with higher reliability and faster refresh rates.
For Aspen customers old and new, your investment retains its value and will never become obsolete because we also offer an affordable and simple, legacy EFD1000 Pro upgrade path to new MAX features with a new, two-year warranty.
Now, all Evolution displays will be MAX-based to enhance functionality and performance.
The next generation in flight displays from Aspen Avionics has arrived. Like all Aspen displays, the innovative Evolution Series form factor installs easily in existing instrument panels, and eliminates bulky remote boxes and heavy wiring.
Factory upgrades of legacy Aspen displays to the Pro MAX series will be available in the fourth quarter of 2018.
The Evolution MAX series will be available starting in the fourth quarter of 2018
All MAX displays can be configured for one, two, or three units – providing more glass display area and information than leading competitors. As always, customers can choose to upgrade all at once, or start with a single unit display.
Key features of the MAX series:
- Dual input AHRS aiding in the event of pitot static failure
- New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
- Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processors
- Audio panel interface
- Chart and countdown timers available on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Elimination of vacuum system backup indicators with the installation of Pro 1000 MAX PFD and MFD1000 MAX MFD
- 350 nm zoom levels on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Height above ground level (AGL) on navigation and terrain maps on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- METAR flags on navigation map on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Altitude intercept based on climb rate
- Font and window enlargement capability
- Large, 6.0” diagonal, 400 x 760 pixel TFT Active Matrix LCD screen with bolder and brighter resolution
- Works with existing avionics
- Patented, unique form-fit design slides easily into existing panel cutouts
- Approved for over 600 aircraft types (Aircraft Model List)
Skye Avionics Services
Wire Harness Manufacturing
Sheet Metal Manufacturing
Rebuild, Repair & Restore
You can trust the Skye Avionics Team to exceed your expectations.