The PMA7000M is a direct slide-in replace to the PMA6000 series as well as UPS-AT SL-10M. This means that all that is required to replace your old audio panel with this brand new panel is a 3/32 Allen Wrench!
While the PMA7000M is a mono intercom system, it does have our renown 6-place IntelliVox® automatic Voice Operated Relay (VOX) intercom system. Adjusting a squelch circuit is a thing of the past. And with over 18 years of field experience, find out just how easy it is to forget you are even using an intercom, it just works! No more clipping or missed syllables.
And the Bluetooth(R) Interface does allow music streaming as well as interconnect to an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or any other Bluetooth(R) enabled device that has the Handsfree or A2DP profile.
The PMA7000M provide 3-com capability with the option to easily convert Com 3 to a full duplex cellular telephone interface. It also has our pioneered “Split Mode”. This allows the pilot to be on Com 1 while the copilot is on Com 2, freeing up the pilot to work with ATC while the copilot gets weather information or finds out just where the lowest fuel cost is on the field while still in the air.
Check list of capabilities:
- IntelliVox® automatic VOX system with individually gated microphones
- 6 – Place hi-fi mono intercom with Soft Mute™
- 2 – music mute modes: Mute On and Mute Off
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Hardwired Satelite Telephone connection (in lieu of Com 3) which provides provides dedicated On/Off hook switches for unprecedented flexibility
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 hi-fidelity mono music source inputs
- 3 – Isolation modes – Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 4 – unswitched inputs
- Selectable music muting for passengers
- Selectable special intercom mode with “Alternate Intercom Mode”
- RAM (Radio Active Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
The only knob that is on the panel is a concentric volume control for the Crew and Passengers intercom volume. The all push button controls of the PMA7000B allows for easy selection of Coms and other Nav aids.
The PMA7000M does NOT come with an installation kit. Installation Kit part # 250-007-0002